Your Summer Camp Packing List
Must Have Items
- Trunk or suitcase (H 18”)
- A set of twin sheets and 1 twin mattress pad
- 1 Pillow and pillow case
- 1 Blanket
- Towels and washcloths
- Sweater or light jacket
- 2 Pairs of jeans (minimum)
- Shorts, shirts, & socks (primarily daily Camp attire)
- 2 Pairs of tennis shoes
- 2 Swimsuits and pool footwear (flip-flops, etc.)
- Church attire (shorts or jeans OK) - For 2-week sessions only
- Toiletry articles, including a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Insect repellent
- Water Bottle
- Laundry bag (white mesh for washing clothes inside)
- Cap or hat
- Stamps and writing materials
- Fishing rod, reel, and tackle
- Musical Instrument
- Battery-operated clock
- Battery-operated radio
- Battery-operated fan | Plug in fans NOT allowed
Mommy Won’t Be Happy If…
- You forget to label ALL clothes. Please label ALL clothing items with your first initial and full last name so that we can keep your kiddo’s stuff together.
- You bring TVs, Laptops, or Cell Phones. These are not allowed at Camp.
- You bring or frequently use plug-in appliances. Electric hair dryers and hot curlers can be brought to camp, but their use will be limited.
- You pack glass containers - all containers must be plastic.
- You don’t double check that your summer camp packing list is complete! :)
- You bring a plug in fan. Plug in fans are not allowed. We recommend the Amazon: 02 Cool Fan
- 2-week plus campers will have their laundry washed one time during the middle of the session.
- 1-week campers will not do laundry, so make sure you bring enough clothes to last all week!
- Multiple-session campers will have their laundry washed in between sessions.
Let’s talk about when you finally get to Camp!